Thursday, April 26, 2012

Remembering.....










Last week was the fifth year of living without my mom. It has been a tough few years. Everyday I miss her. Our family misses her being the matriarch of the family. Odelia misses the strong grama that spent hours with her.....So to celebrate her life we went to Georgia Beach and put flowers in the ocean that we chose from the garden. I think mom would have liked that. It was also special to do this with Penny my birth mother. It was a very special day for all of us. We also were creative by painting rocks that we chose from the beach. It was a sad but good day as the sun shone down on us; I knew mom was looking down on us smiling. In fact, at one point on the beach a duck took a flower and swam away and then went under the water. We never saw it again. Perhaps a spirit visit from Paulean. Love you mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment