Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Dave's Sweater is Finally Done




Having had technical problems with my computer for a month or more. I have not been able to post or add photos. So long over due is a blog about finishing Dave's Sweater. I was originally going to to knit it as a Christmas gift but then I  became amgitious to finish  it for his birthday July 6th. So with hard work I did finish it. I was working right to the last day sewing the sides together and fixing any loose ends needing finishing. I am pleased with the results, although I do want to bring the sides under the arms as they are a bit wider than I think ideal. It has been fun knitting a whole sewater as lately I have been doing small projects. I did find it hard having to adjust to the pattern and custom fitting it to his body. For example his arms are long and I needed to make them longer than the pattern. But I know that it is a good learing experience as a pattern is not made for everyone exactly so you do need to make adjustment.

No comments:

Post a Comment