Thursday, January 19, 2012

Serena Ryder a Canadian musician ....I am enjoying her songs....



This is one song I liked but there are many. Serena is from Ontario. She also cover various artists and sings with a varietyof talent. She won best new artisit award in 2008. That is how far behind I am.....Oh well! Hee Hee!! Life right!!! Better late than never!
Much like many things in life. .....



I feel "weak in the knees" as Dave and I are on the Dukan diet.....ha ha fourth day and well one more sleep until next phase.....It has been interesting and successful. We needed a kick start to lose those Christmas pounds.

It is pretty outside with the snow. Took Cooper for a walk and boy is the air crisp. It was fun and even better with my Ipod music and tracking fitness component. Ah off to a good start with the New Year resolutions. Hope to get up to the moutain soon and so some snow shoeing.

No comments:

Post a Comment