Thursday, May 19, 2011

Knitting a Men's Sweater for Dave

 So I finally found a pattern for Dave. I having been looking for months to find the perfect turtle neck sweater that he would love. It is my Christmas gift to him. I wanted to get started early as we all know things get pretty busy in life and I wanted to make sure I had enough time.I found the pattern on Ravery and had to make some adjustments. Getting the right gauge took a few tries but I know in the end it will be worth it. I would definelty say this pattern is small fitting as it turns out I am knitting the extra large size with larger  needles than they recommend and Dave is a medium size normally.

 These are my first attempts at the sweater which I ended up taking out and starting over as they turned out small. So it took three tries to get it right......

I am going to keep on knitting and see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment