Monday, July 22, 2024

Present Tense Art Show at the Gibsons Public Art Gallery

 

Friendly Paddle 16x20

Acrylic on Canvas

 



Present Tense Exhibition is on June to the end of July.

There are over 100 artists in many medias.

So lucky to be part of such a creative community. My art work is dedicated to the Gibsons Outrigger Canoe Club. I have be learning to paddle with them for the past two years.

I have not been paddling due to my vertigo and back pain. I miss it but I am  grateful of the great experience and know I will go when I am stronger.


I enjoyed painting the background of the village of Gibsons with the colours. I struggled to get the figure in the outrigger boat. 

 

 There was an article in the Coast reporter that mentioned my work. I admit I was a bit insecure about this work. It was challenging for me and was not sure about it. So the positive feedback was much appreciated.



No comments:

Post a Comment