Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Holiday Watercolour Cards

Yes it is true! Christmas is coming in six weeks. Some of us like to mail or give cards. So if you are looking for some art cards, I have created a few.

I wanted to do simple images for Christmas cards.

All Cards are ( 5 x 7")  and cost $6 each. 

 For the month of December, if you buy 6 or more then the cost is $5 each.

You can order and I can send or meet up or send in the run.  If I mail then there is an extra charge for postage. It is usually no more that $3.

I take e transfer at machalela@hotmail.com

If you like my other cards they also would make a great gift as a set of four for a loved one.

I have a post of all my card images in October.

1. Winter Tree- Watercolour Card


 

 2. Christmas Amaryllis Watercolour Card


3. Christmas Ball Watercolour Painting Card




4. White Christmas Watercolour Card



5. Charlie Brown  Christmas Tree Watercolour Card



                                                         6. Acrylic Amaryllis



Wishing you all the best as we prepare for the holidays. Thanks for all of your support.

I will be donating ten percent of proceeds earned to charity for the month of November and December to the Sunshine Coast Community Services supporting pregnant women and new parents, families, children, youth, adults, and seniors through the provision of crisis response, support programs, housing, and advocacy.This also includes the food bank. Christmas is a time when it is important to give back to others and make sure no one is hungry and without basics needs.





No comments:

Post a Comment