Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Creative time - Easter Theme Cards and Art

I am home recovering from my pacemaker surgery. So what better way to relax without physical exertion than some painting time.

With Easter coming, I decided to do some Easter theme water colour cards and art.

I am hoping to sell the cards for $5 each. I have 20 different cards. So if you are interested message me and I can Facetime with you to show you all the various designs.

I can either meet you, drop off or mail items. 

I am going to donate 10 percent of sales to the BC Society of Transition Houses. The BC Society of Transition Houses is a member-based, provincial umbrella organization that, through leadership, support and collaboration, enhances the continuum of services and strategies to respond to, prevent and end violence against women, children and youth.

https://bcsth.ca








 


 The water colour paintings in the frames are for sale at $20 each. The frames are 5 by 7 inches.

 

I also have some acrylic art that goes with the Easter theme. I painted these in the summer.


This painting has resin on it so it is shiny.  

Family

Nest with eggs, 

Acrylic with resin, 8 by 8 inches.

$35.


Nest with eggs

“Family”

Acrylic

16 by 12  inches

$50

  I can either meet you, drop off or mail items. I am going to donate 10 percent of sales to the BC Society of Transition Houses. The BC Society of Transition Houses is a member-based, provincial umbrella organization that, through leadership, support and collaboration, enhances the continuum of services and strategies to respond to, prevent and end violence against women, children and youth.

https://bcsth.ca

 

 

 

 

 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment