Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Cable Coffee Mug Cozy and Creative Friendship

Having started cable knit sticthced the past few weeks, I am now trying all sorts of projects to practise and become better at it. This project is fun and easy and is a Patons pattern. I knit this for a dear friend- Victoria -another crazy knitter. She made a cool cowl that she gave me and I thought I could give her some thing knitted. I hope she loves it! And it keeps her hands protected from burns.





 I think it turned out pretty well even if I made a few mistakes. I think it maybe even a fun project to put on etsy. I could do different colours, yarns and take requests too.

Here is a photo of Victoria and me with my new cowl she knitted. I love the colour and cable and yarn...so soft.

We had fun knitting the weekend she and her daughter Bronwyn came to visit us. It is fun being creative with friends. I treasure that time and inspiration we give each other.

2 comments:

  1. I will treasure it. Good work on the cables! Look forward to seeing you soon! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Should I mail it or wait till we see each other again?

    ReplyDelete